Thursday, August 29, 2013

Omelette mornings

This is Aswel, and he is perhaps the most important person in my life right now. He is the cook where I live, and six days a week, when I wake up, he is ready to make me breakfast. So far, it is always an egg dish, and my favorite is an omelette with onions, and I can honestly say that I've never had more flavorful onions that what he uses in the omelette. Keep in mind that when I woke up my first morning here, I had NO idea that I would be greeted by a fresh breakfast every morning. I felt like I'd won the lottery. But it doesn't stop at breakfast, as lunch is also packed for me and dinner is ready when I get home. AMAZING!

On top of all of this, he also washes and irons my clothes and will even make my bed. Shut the door. Turn out the lights. Call in the dogs, the hunt is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment